We assist owners of successful, but underperforming companies and organisations
You are the owner or MD of a successful, established company; an owner who has a yearning to move to a higher level - but you are stuck. You are an entrepreneur who established a neat company with wonderful products and services. Were you perhaps too busy to install proper planning and other systems? Your company has grown. Do you now realise that matters have to be formalised? To date everything concerning planning and execution went through you.
Must everything go through you? Or do you wish to gain freedom to think and even do other things?
Do you have to spend another year at the same level?
A 15% to 30% increase in your client base and a substantial increase in your bottom line are distinct possibilities. (We need to discuss matters with you before arriving at realistic, applicable figures.)
ABPLAN's Built for Results Programme (Plan and Accelerate your Business Programme) is not for beginners in business. It is aimed for those who have achieved a certain success in business and are very serious about moving upwards.
You might not wish to tie yourself to a 12-month programme, but this is the time it often takes to make a real difference. It does require your personal dedicated attention and commitment to implement new, applicable approaches week by week and month after month. You will not be overtaxed but should personally be ready to seriously commit to a process - which will make a huge difference over the next decade to your enterprise.
It does require a few hours of additional, thoughtful action each week.
Commit and move upwards.
Letter to an MD
Would my Built for Results Programme be right for you? Read my Dear MD letter and decide whether you would wish to ask for a complimentary free one to two-hour Mini-Strategic Session personally or by phone.
Shorter specialised programmes
ABPLAN also offers smaller programmes which are run over short periods.
For information about ABPLAN's major and small programmes, please visit...what we offer
We adhere to a a few very specific practices namely:
- we align to your immediate business needs meaning we focus on your immediate problems
- we match our inputs to your priorities
- we provide simple, direct solutions that take little time to learn and apply
We are problem solvers and are results-oriented.
When should you consider my programmes?
My clients are often stuck.
Can you identify with some of these statements?
- You are successful but are getting fewer results than anticipated. Your business volume is not growing
- You experience periodic cash-flow problems
- You and your team lack a combined clear direction about where your company is going
- You long for better support and commitment from your staff
- You wish to plan, but where to start?
- You have a plan, but your team is not very good at executing it
- You want to attract more clients/customers and grow your revenue
- You have too few high-end clients
- Your departments work in silos with little collaboration accross your company - and you are the only one that has a comprehensive overview
- You wish to change from an informal to a more structured way of operations which would empower your team and enable you to attend to important matters
If you reply affirmative to three or more statements, click on...contact us
Built for Results Programme
If you have any or most of the listed needs, go to ... what we offer for details of ABPLAN's tried and tested programme.
Should you sign up, we will assist you with the following processes:
- Appoint the right people
- Develop sound, simple plans
- Install basic systems
- Build people and mould a high-performance team
- Focus on your employees first, and then on your clients and stakeholders
- Install the discipline of executing your plans meticulously
- Create a specific culture which attracts and retains the right people
Good to Great
If you seriously want to build your business you may as well make the extra effort of not building simply a good (average) company but a great one ... see Jim Collins on Good to Great
Greatness - personal level
Greateness starts at a personal level. For five steps ... greatness - personal level
Any strategic process is a process of change and change needs to be lead and managed. A change process requires a certain type of attention. ... See leading change
Contact ABPLAN to assist you...contact us.
After having explored what we do, consider going to what we offer for brief descriptions of how we do it.
For considerations that affect my fee structure, please visit our fees
Last modified: 13-04-2013